Monday 15 August 2011

Robert Pattinson to Launch his Clothing line

Actor Robert Pattinson is planning to launch his own clothing line, according to his "Twilight" co-star Kellan Lutz.

"Rob and I were talking about doing clothing lines, and he found out I was doing one and was like `I should do one`. He wants to do one -- he`s always so hipster," usmagazine.com quoted Lutz as saying.

Lutz added that he and Pattinson named called the line "Rags by Rob", which is fitting since Pattinson`s own style could be described more or less as disheveled, with monotone V-neck T-shirts, worn-in jeans, and flannel button-down shirts being his wardrobe staples, and unwashed hair to boot.

Lutz, 26, has been hard at work this summer fine-tuning the details for his collection, Abbot+Main.

"I`m very involved in the clothing line -- everything gets run through me. It`s men`s right now, but I have a women`s line that starts this spring," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment